WELCOME TO THE SEA SHACK
Do you want to come and enjoy the Barberousse Canteen and the tiki-bar? Would you like to spend a few hours on the beach and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the site during the day or in the evening? In short, you want to come and live the Sea Shack Experience without sleeping there?
As an important tourist attraction for our region, the Auberge Festive Sea Shack offers you the chance to come and spend a few hours during the day or evening for a daily access fee.
- From August 16 to August 28 :
- From August 29 to September 24 :
What the daily access fee includes:
- A parking space in the space reserved for daily visitors.
- Access to the site until 1:00 a.m. maximum (It is impossible to stay for the night with this access)
- Be careful to plan your return according to your alcohol consumption (moderation, designated driver, etc.).
- Access to the tiki-bar, the Barberousse canteen and the La Legria boutique.
- Access to all entertainment activities and artistic performances presented during the day (shows presented in the evening require the purchase of a separate ticket from our ticket office).
- Access to the toilets in the sanitary block (not to the showers).
- Access to SUP and boreal apnea activities offered by Sea Shack Adventure ($$$).
- Access is free for people with a permanent address in Haute-Gaspésie. Each resident can bring a visitor from outside for free on each visit.
- Arrival on site must be before 9:00 p.m. No daily access after 9:00 p.m. This means that if you want to come to the bar, you must arrange to arrive before 9:00 p.m.
- People under the age of 18 can access the site for free but will not be able to access the bar terraces unless they are accompanied by a parent, legal guardian or holder of parental authority. They must leave the site at 8:00 p.m. maximum, no one under the age of 18 is accepted on the site after 8:00 p.m. whether or not they are accompanied by a parent, legal guardian or authority holder parental.
- No vehicle of length of more than 6.4 m (21 feet) will be accepted in our parking lots. Also, we do not accept any vehicle pulling an element (trailer, tent trailer, trailer, etc.).
- On busy days, we may no longer accept daily visitors in order to respect the capacity of the site’s infrastructures (toilets, parking lots, etc.).
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the site to anyone who behaves inappropriately.
- People who have a ticket for an evening show only have access to the site from 7:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. on the day of the show. If they wish to arrive earlier, they will have to pay an additional daily access.