FOR PARTY & SEA LOVER
What is a self-autonomous stay? It’s very simple, this access to the Sea Shack site gives you the right to all its amenities, activities and festivities. However, you are responsible for the way you host yourself. Several choices are available to you:
The most popular: wild camping on the beach of the Sea Shack!
A wild beach awaits you for a rustic camping experience in a magical location. You will be the first spectators of sunrises and sunsets in the sea as well as the appearances of whales.
The other choices: you sleep under the stars, you sleep in an appropriate vehicle, you sleep in your hammock, you don’t sleep and you take the opportunity to observe the stars all night …
IMPORTANT: Trailers, tent trailers and large RVs are not accepted. Only small Westfalia style RVs or small trucks are accepted (maximum length of 21 feet or 6.4 meters).
ALL SELF-AUTONOMOUS STAYS GIVE ACCESS TO:
- All planned or improvised events at the Tiki Bar, open every day from 12 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- The Shared Kitchen of the hostel.
- A covered shelter so that you can cook or chill on rainy days.
- Outdoor sinks to do your dishes.
- All activities offered by our team of friendly festive people.
- All activities of Sea Shack Adventure. See availability on the Sea Shack Adventure page.
- “La Légria” boutique, to find inexpensive disguises to enhance your stay and lots of other merchandise to show off your Sea Shack’s love.
- The terrace which offers you a SICK view of the sunset.
- The Barberousse Canteen open from June until September.
- The sanitary block open 24 hours.
- The “Lavatoir à Humain” (Large showers with a view of the sea).
- The Beach & the Mont Festif hike.
- The pétanque court located directly by the sea.
- Wi-Fi on request.
- A safe environment no matter the time of day.
- Members of the Sea Shack staff, available to answer your questions.
DURATION OF STAYS
There is no minimum length of stay for self-autonomous stays (camping, vanlife, etc.).
GST and QST are not included.
*Access to the Tiki Bar is restricted to 18 years old and over.
The booking have start on May 1st, 2023.
The calendar below shows you all the availabilities and allows you to book you “self-autonmous stay” online. Your arrival must be between 3:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. on the first day reserved and your departure will be at 11:00 a.m. the day following the last night reserved.
Before booking your stay, make sure you have read the information HERE.
For technical reasons, the reservation system for self-autonomous stays only works in the French version of the website.