FOR PARTY & SEA LOVER
What is a self-autonomous stay? It’s very simple, this access to the Sea Shack site gives you the right to all its amenities, activities and festivities. However, you are responsible for the way you host yourself. Several choices are available to you:
The most popular: wild camping on the beach of the Sea Shack!
A wild beach awaits you for a rustic camping experience in a magical location. You will be the first spectators of sunrises and sunsets in the sea as well as the appearances of whales.
The other choices: you sleep under the stars, you sleep in an appropriate vehicle, you sleep in your hammock, you don’t sleep and you take the opportunity to observe the stars all night …
IMPORTANT: Trailers, tent trailers and large RVs are not accepted. Only small Westfalia style RVs or small trucks are accepted (maximum length of 21 feet or 6.4 meters).
ALL SELF-AUTONOMOUS STAYS GIVE ACCESS TO:
- All planned or improvised events at the Tiki Bar, open every day from 12 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- A covered shelter so that you can cook or chill on rainy days.
- Outdoor sinks to do your dishes.
- All activities offered by our team of friendly festive people (shows, happy hours, conferences, group activities, guided hikes, etc.).
- All activities of Sea Shack Adventure. See availability on the Sea Shack Adventure page.
- “La Légria” boutique, to find inexpensive disguises to enhance your stay and lots of other merchandise to show off your Sea Shack’s love.
- The terrace which offers you a SICK view of the sunset.
- The Barberousse Canteen open from June until September.
- The sanitary block open 24 hours.
- The “Lavatoir à Humain” (Large showers with a view of the sea).
- The Beach, the Mont Festif and the Hikes of the Ruisseau-Castor Coastal Park.
- The pétanque court located directly by the sea.
- Wi-Fi on request.
- A safe environment no matter the time of day.
- Members of the Sea Shack staff, available to answer your questions.
MINIMUM DURATION OF STAYS
The duration of stays is two (2) nights for self-autonomous stays (camping, vanlife, etc.).
The prices shown include taxes.
*Access to the Tiki Bar is restricted to 18 years old and over.
The booking will start at 9:00 a.m. on May 1st, 2022
The following calendar shows all the availabilities and allows you to book your self-autonomous stay online. Self-autonomous stays are in block of two nights. We do not offer (1) one night stay. You must press your date of arrival at the Sea Shack and you will be offered a two-day stay if there is still availability. If you wish to come for more than two days, you must proceed by purchasing more than one stay. The total duration of your stay must be an even number of days (2, 4, 6, etc.). Check-in time is between 3 p.m. and 9 p.m. on the first day of your stay and check-out time is 9 a.m. on the day following the last night of your stay. You must have vacated the space occupied by 9:00 am on the day of your departure. The departure time from the site is 11:00 a.m.
Before booking your stay, make sure you have read the information HERE.
For technical reasons, the reservation system for self-autonomous stays only works in the French version of the website.