- House stays are governed and payable according to the conditions of a contract that will be sent to you during the booking process ;
- To make a reservation, we need the following information :
- Name ;
- First name ;
- Valid email address ; Valid phone number ;
- The reservation must be made by a person 18 years of age and over ;
- Payment must be made via a bank transfer ;
- We do not accept payment by credit card ;
- A valid credit card number must be provided in order to confirm the reservation (Number, Expiry Date, CVC) ;
- All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian and/or a holder of parental authority during their stay ;
- The person in charge of the reservation as well as the persons accompanying him undertake to respect the health standards in force at the time of their stay ;
- In the event that it is impossible for us to accommodate you due to a case of force majeure requiring our closure for an indefinite period, we will offer you the option of changing the dates of your stay or a full refund.
At Auberge Festive Sea Shack, we take great care to comply with all applicable health guidelines. Even if we are a place of freedom, we ask you to respect it in order to live better together. We will not accept behavior that defies these said measures.
- Check-In : 5:00 pm. Your arrival can be made from 5:00 p.m. on the first day mentioned on your reservation ;
- Check-Out : 9:00 a.m. The time you must check out your house is 9:00 am the day after the last night of your reservation ;
- If you need to travel, be aware that the nearest convenience store is 5 km away and the nearest grocery store is 13 km away. Taxi schedules vary by season and time of day, so plan ahead if this is the way you get around ;
- Animals are welcome in the houses. On the other hand, you are responsible for any damage related to your pet. We ask that you do not allow pets to go on the beds and/or sofas and/or sofas;
An amount equivalent to 50% of the total amount of the stay is payable when you make your reservation and this amount is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
An amount equivalent to 100% of the total amount, less the first payment of 50%, is payable seven (7) days before your arrival date and is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
- Payment must be made by bank transfer to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A valid credit card number must be provided in order to confirm the reservation.
- We do not accept credit card payments.
- For a reservation to be valid, a contract acceptance email must be sent to us before sending payment
- The non-payment of the rental costs on the dates stipulated in the contract will result in the automatic termination of the reservation and any sum already received will be retained by the lessor as liquidated damages and interest.
- The minimum age to be a signatory to the contract is 18 years old. If this condition is not met, no refund of the deposit can be made, nor the balance of the payment even in the case of a minor who has tried to impersonate an individual aged 18 and over.
- All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian or a holder of parental authority during their stay.
- The person in charge of the reservation as well as the persons accompanying him undertake to respect the health standards in force at the time of their stay.
All cancellations must be made by written notice to the lessor by email at email@example.com. No cancellation by phone.
If the cancellation notice is received (8) eight days or more before the date of arrival, the 50% deposit will not be refunded by the landlord. The amount will be retained as damages.
If the cancellation notice is received (7) seven days or less prior to the date of arrival, 100% of the rental cost will be retained by the landlord.
In the event that it is impossible for us to accommodate you due to a case of force majeure requiring our closure for an indefinite period, we will offer you the possibility of changing the dates of your stay or a full refund.
The chalet can only be used for vacation purposes.
The tenant cannot assign his rights under the rental agreement or sublet the chalet.
Rental accommodation cannot be occupied by more people than the maximum capacity specified in the contract. If the number of people is not respected, an immediate eviction from the accommodation will be carried out, without refund.
Arrival time: 5:00 pm
Departure time: 9:00 am
If the tenant does not leave at the time mentioned on the day of departure (already provided for in the contract), an additional fee of $ 200 may be charged.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LESSOR
The tenant is responsible for material damage and bodily injury occurring in and/or on the rented building during the rental period, for any reason whatsoever, except for material damage resulting from construction defect, lack of maintenance, natural and technological disasters, and any damage normally covered by the landlord’s home insurance policy. The landlord agrees to keep the landlord clear and safe from any claim made by anyone resulting from the damages for which he is responsible.
The tenant agrees to return the rented building, at the end of his rental period, in the same condition as on arrival. The tenant is responsible for the breakage caused by his personal facts and those of the people who accompany him and he will be given an invoice for any damage caused to the property (except normal wear and tear of the premises).