The Sea Shack now offers accommodation throughout the year. Note that our offer differs according to the seasons:
- From October 28, 2018 to February 28, 2019: the site of the Sea Shack (seaside) is closed. The Chill Shack (small youth hostel) and the houses (bungalow and blue house) are open.
- From March 1st to March 9th, 2019.
- IN WINTER CLASSIC MODE, everything is open, even the bar 7 days out of 7.
- From March 10 to may 2nd, 2019: All Sea Shack accommodations stay open with however reduced bar services.
To view the winter accommodation offer, please click on the tab below »WINTER LODGING»
Whether on an independent night (camping), in a chalet, in a private room, in a yurt or in a dormitory, all our parties have access to:
- All shows, events and spur of the moment wild nights at the Tiki Bar, open every night and days during the peak season.
- The terrassewhere you’ll have a kick ass view of the sunset.
- Cantine Barbe Rousseopen from mid-june to labor day.
- The fully equiped communal kitchen and travellers lounge area.
- The Chin-Tas (sanitary bloc) open 24h.
- The human lavatory (Big outdoor showers with ocean view).
- The beach, Mount Festif, Pic Castor and the hiking trails of Parc Côtier du Ruisseau-Castor.
- A pétanque pitch (french lawn bowling), bean bag toss and many other board games.
- A computer with free internet access.
- The reception desk, but most importantly our awesome innkeeping staff who is available to answer all questions from 8am to 11pm.
***We supply bedding and towels for all our accommodations (except camping)***
Please take the time to read on our policies and the Q&A section.
*Access to the Tiki Bar is reserved to those 18 and over.
All HI network members get a 5$ discount per night upon presentation of their membership card. A maximum of 6 discounts (6 members) can be applied to each accommodation. The discount does not apply to camping sites.