The Sea Shack now offers accommodation throughout the year. Note that our offer differs according to the seasons:
- From October 14, 2019 to February 27, 2020: the site of the Sea Shack (seaside) is closed. The Chill Shack (small youth hostel) and the houses (bungalow and blue house) are open.
- From February 28 2020 to March 8, 2020: IN WINTER CLASSIC MODE, everything is open, even the bar 7 days out of 7.
- From March 8 to april 30, 2020: All Sea Shack accommodations stay open with however reduced bar services.
- 2020 season opening: April 30 2020
To view the winter accommodation offer, please click on the tab below »WINTER LODGING»
Whether on an independent night (camping), in a chalet, in a private room, in a yurt or in a dormitory, all our parties have access to (when the Sea Shack is completely open):
- All shows, events and spur of the moment wild nights at the Tiki Bar, open every night and days during the peak season.
- The terrassewhere you’ll have a kick ass view of the sunset.
- Cantine Barbe Rousseopen from mid-june to labor day.
- The fully equiped communal kitchen and travellers lounge area.
- The Chin-Tas (sanitary bloc) open 24h.
- The human lavatory (Big outdoor showers with ocean view).
- The beach, Mount Festif, Pic Castor and the hiking trails of Parc Côtier du Ruisseau-Castor.
- A pétanque pitch (french lawn bowling), bean bag toss and many other board games.
- A computer with free internet access.
- The reception desk, but most importantly our awesome innkeeping staff who is available to answer all questions from 8am to 11pm.
***We supply bedding and towels for all our accommodations (except camping)***
Please take the time to read on our policies and the Q&A section.
*Access to the Tiki Bar is reserved to those 18 and over.
All HI network members get a 5$ discount per night upon presentation of their membership card. A maximum of 6 discounts (6 members) can be applied to each accommodation. The discount does not apply to camping sites.