The Sea Shack will open for the 2019 summer season may 1st. We will be completely open until monday october 31th.
Whether on an independent night (camping), in a chalet, in a private room, in a yurt or in a dormitory, all our parties have access to:
- All shows, events and spur of the moment wild nights at the Tiki Bar, open every night and days during the peak season.
- One-hour rental of SUP equipment at sea or Northern Apnea with Sea Shack Adventure. For those staying at the Sea Shack between June 21 and September 1st 2019, it does not matter how you stay. See details in the Sea Shack Adventure section.
- The terrasse where you’ll have a kick ass view of the sunset.
- Cantine Barbe Rousseopen from mid-june to labor day.
- The fully equiped communal kitchen and travellers lounge area.
- The Chin-Tas (sanitary bloc) open 24h.
- The human lavatory (Big outdoor showers with ocean view).
- The beach, Mount Festif, Pic Castor and the hiking trails of Parc Côtier du Ruisseau-Castor.
- A pétanque pitch (french lawn bowling), bean bag toss and many other board games.
- A computer with free internet access.
- The reception desk, but most importantly our awesome innkeeping staff who is available to answer all questions from 8am to 11pm.
***We supply bedding and towels for all our accommodations (except camping)***
Please take the time to read on our policies and the Q&A section.
*Access to the Tiki Bar is reserved to those 18 and over.
All HI network members get a 5$ discount per night upon presentation of their membership card. A maximum of 6 discounts (6 members) can be applied to each accommodation. The discount does not apply to camping sites.
Note that we do not take reservations for a single night, only reservations for 2 days or more will be accepted. The Sea Shack is an incredible place, you have to enjoy it more than one night !!! However, for reservations made less than 10 days in advance, we may accept one-night reservations depending on our availability.