Should they be camping or staying in a cabin, yurt or dorm, all seashackers have access to :
- All shows, events and spur of the moment wild nights at the Tiki Bar, open every night and days during the peak season.
- The terrassewhere you’ll have a kick ass view of the sunset.
- Cantine Barbe Rousseopen from mid-june to labor day.
- The fully equiped communal kitchen and travellers lounge area.
- The Chin-Tas (sanitary bloc) open 24h.
- The human lavatory (Big outdoor showers with ocean view).
- The hot tub during the day. BYO manikini!
- The beach, Mount Festif, Pic Castor and the hiking trails of Parc Côtier du Ruisseau-Castor.
- A pétanque pitch (french lawn bowling), bean bag toss and many other board games.
- A computer with free internet access.
- The reception desk, but most importantly our awesome innkeeping staff who is available to answer all questions from 8am to 11pm.
***We supply bedding and towels for all our accommodations (except camping)***
Please take the time to read on our policies and the Q&A section.
*Access to the Tiki Bar is reserved to those 18 and over.
All HI network members get a 5$ discount per night upon presentation of their membership card. A maximum of 6 discounts (6 members) can be applied to each accommodation. The discount does not apply to camping sites.