We are pleased to announce that the Sea Shack Auberge Festive will be open in its full form from June 2 to September 23 inclusively for the 2023 summer season.
Reservations will begin on May 1, 2023. The update of our website, prices and shows will be available from April 21, 2023.
The shared kitchen is now closed. You must provide the necessary equipment to store your food and also the appropriate equipment for cooking. We provide you with outdoor sinks to wash your dishes. An open area shelter has been set up for campers. The Tiki Bar will be open from noon to 1:00 am and the Barberousse Canteen will be open and will offer breakfast, lunch and dinner menus.
MINIMUM DURATION OF STAYS
The length of stay is two (2) nights for self-autonomous stays (camping, vanlife, etc.) and two (2) or three (3) nights for stays in a cabins. These are in fact fixed arrival and departure dates which are detailed on the page for each accommodation.
MAXIMUM ACCOMMODATION CAPACITY
The maximum accommodation capacity varies according to the type of accommodation (2 to 6 adults).
Please note that we do not accept reservations for groups of more than 6 adults.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIME
In order to allow us to offer clean accommodation, here are the arrival and departure times. The arrival time for self-autonomous stays is set at 3:00 pm, and that of the chalets is set at 5:00 pm. For all types of stay, you must have vacated the space occupied by 9:00 am on the day of your departure. The departure time from the site is fixed at 11:00 am for all types of stays.
All payments, regardless of the type of accommodation and the number of people participating, must be paid as mentioned in the policy associated with the type of accommodation chosen. We accept payment by debit card, credit card or cash.
Whether it’s for a self-autonomous stay or in a cabin, all our guests have access :
- At all planned or improvised events at the Tiki Bar, open every day from 12:00 pm to 1:00 am.
- To a covered shelter where you can cook or chill on rainy days.
- To outdoor sinks so they can do their dishes.
- The activities offered by our team of friendly festive people (shows, happy hours, conferences, group activities, guided hikes, etc.).
- To Adventure Sea Shack activities. See availability on the Adventure Sea Shack page.
- To the “La Légria” boutique, to find disguises at low prices to enhance your stay and lots of other merchandise to show off your love for the Sea Shack.
- To the terrace which offers you a SICK view of the sunset.
- At the Barberousse Canteen open from June to September.
- To the sanitary block open 24 hours.
- To the “Lavatoir à Humains” (large showers with a view of the sea).
- To the Beach, the Mont Festif and at the Hikes of the Ruisseau-Castor Coastal Park.
- To a pétanque court located directly by the sea.
- To Wi-Fi on request.
- To a safe environment no matter the time of day.
- To members of the festive crew, available to answer your questions.
*** We provide full bedding for all accommodations (except for self-autonomous stays) ***
Take the time to read our policies as well as the F.A.Q.
*Access to the Tiki Bar is reserved for adults (18 years and over) and access to the terrace is authorized, until 8:00p.m.m=, for children, under the supervision, at all times, of a legal guardian or a holder of the parental authority.